Data is found at: http://www.lerpinglemur.com/arcanum/data/
pre, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 classspecific unlocks?
- Resources: Basic, Misc, Gems, Research and Energy
- Skills: requirements and unlocks(a pain)
- Guide: High pre, not done
- Upgrades: mounts and all other
- Adventure: Dungeons and locale
not donekinda missing insignificant stuff
- Event: making a explanation of the event (basically a short guide)
- Enchanting: Not done
- Spells: Not done
- Potions: Not done
- Equips: Don't bother, but not done
- actions.json - action buttons on main tab, e.g. Scribe Scroll - useful?
- areas.json - basically empty - not needed
- armors.json - armor types - could be added to an equipment page but not important
- classes.json - character tiers - already covered
- dungeons.json - dungeons (combat) - done
- enchants.json - weapon/armor enchants - not particularly urgent
- encounters.json - equivalent of monsters for non-combat locations (locales) - done
- equip.json - unused? - not needed
- events.json - events which notify you of something e.g. becoming good/evil, reaching a new tier - not needed?
- furniture.json - items for the home - done (mostly?)
- homes.json - places to live - done
- locales.json - adventure locations: non-combat - done
- materials.json - what armor and weapons can be made of - not important
- monsters.json - monsters - done
- player.json - player attributes - not needed?
- potions.json - potions - useful?
- professions.json - unused? - not useful
- reagents.json - unused? - not useful
- resources.json - things that appear in the left pane, e.g. gold, gems, tomers; also manas - needed
- seasonal.json - stuff for halloween (currently) (includes data which can get merged with any other file) - will expire
- sections.json - "tabs" on the main menu, e.g. skills, spells, adventure etc. - useful categories?, but covered by other pages?
- skills.json - skills - work-in-progress
- spells.json - spells - done
- statuses.json - "ailments" that can be received in encounters e.g. unease, madness etc. - not useful
- stressors.json - same as statuses - not useful
- upgrades.json - one-off upgrades - useful
- weapons.json - weapons - not useful